Cage update and…oops!

The car is now going to Ajec Racing for fitting after a issues…..anyway made a little mistake last weekend…I removed the sunroof last weekend with the intention of riveting on an aluminium sheet this weekend however I got caught up and didn’t get the sheet fitted. Anyway checked the car yesterday and there were 2 huge puddles in the drivers and passengers footwells 🙁 Guess those 2 car covers I had covering it weren’t enough!!! Anyway after drying the car up and removing the water we had a bit of a play and removed a bit of wiring, had a mess around under the engine bay, removed the battery, and took the front bumper off to get a better look around.

wiringWires Removed