Thread: SPARES OR REPAIRS - Audi A4 2.0 FSI Sport - Bose, Leather, Xenons

Forum Member

Default SPARES OR REPAIRS - Audi A4 2.0 FSI Sport - Bose, Leather, Xenons

I intended to trade this car in when I bought my Honda, but the garage didn't want to take it with the fault it had. They performed a diagnostic check and it came back with a bad reading for fuel pressure. They suggested it could either be a faulty fuel pump or fuel pressure sensor. The car starts (may need a bump as it's been sat for a few weeks) and drives but won't rev past 4k RPM when it gives an engine light. It will drop power but then pick back and carry on. It needs a rear tyre and possibly new brakes at the front.

Anyway, the spec is as follows:

More economical and more powerful 2.0 FSI engine (150bhp). Cheaper to tax than the normal 2.0. Huge spec includes: Full black leather interior, Auto Xenon headlights, BOSE speaker system with in dash Symphony II 6CD changer (I've also fitted an AUX line-in), cruise control, dual-zone climate control, front and rear parking sensors, traction control, 17" alloy wheels, leather steering wheel and central armrest, metallic blue pearl paint, luggage hooks in the boot. Full service history (last services in February at 102k). MOT until mid November. Timing belt replaced in 2012 at 88k. Current mileage is 103k. Both flip keys and master key present.

Open to offers in the region of 350. This could make a great donor car or, with a bit of know-how and a small amount of money, a cheap daily.

Message me on here on contact my mobile 07eighttwofourfoursixsevenonefourtwo (if no answer, please send a text as I don't have a voice mail facility).

Forum Member

250 takes it. If no interest, I'll strip and scrap it.