For Sale - 2002 51-plate Seat Ibiza 1.6 Sport 100ps in Vibrant Green.

Low mileage for age - 79k miles - Service History, which was Main Dealer up until 2010.
12-months Mot - which it went straight through without issue.

The following work has been carried on the car over the past 12-months / 1500miles:

Full service - Oil 10w40 + filter change, Air filter and Fuel filter change. New Plugs and Lead set.
Steering rack boot.
New front discs, pads and rear shoes.
New Battery.
Replacement rear back box (standard) and exhaust-flexi welded in.
New O/S window regulator + elec-window switches, which are common for failing.

The car features: Elec Windows and Mirrors, Remote Central Locking, Climate Control, Multi-function Trip Computer, Alloys, ABS and 4x Airbags.

This is a very sporty little car, which is still cheap to run and insure.

Very rare car, particularly in this colour, this is the second one I've owned. I've owned this car for just over a year and have enjoyed owning it and working on it.
Unfortunately having to sell, as it hardly gets used as I have a company car and other cars (toys!),

As you will see the car is very clean and tidy, particularly for it's age. There are some negative points, which the main one is the paint work on the bonnet and roof, which has suffered from lacquer peel. I've fitted the bonnet-bra, which will be included in the sale which covers the majority of this, the roof isn't too bad.
There are some other body related issues, such as minor scratches and dents, with a little bubbling of rust under the back arches. All of which is to be expected for it's age.

I'm not in a rush to sell this one, but very keen that it goes to a good home where it will be well looked after.

Based in Exeter, Devon

PM for more info.