Thread: A6 TDI Avant on Bentleys

vw nut

Default A6 TDI Avant on Bentleys

Here I have my A6 estate for sale, it's a 1998 on a S reg comes with the very reliable and efficient 110bhp non pd afn engine found in many vag vehicles. The car has done 163k which is very low for a car of this age, most have done 200k+ it runs really well having just taken 4 adults 500 miles to and around Cornwall loaded with stuff handled it with ease!

Car has MOT till 15th of December and obviously no tax due to the new laws. Has near as damn FSH and I have serviced it 3 times in the past year as I do it every 5k, last done at 160k with all the filters changed.

It sits on a set of genuine Bentley 19x9 5 spoke wheels in classic red, they have nearly new 215/35/19 fitted in April this year and 225/35/19 bridgstones on the rear that could do with changing as they are worn on the inner edge. It also has ta technix coil overs that all move freely and are set to a low height but still no rubbing! Do have a set of Audi oe 17's with proper winter tyres that could come with the car for the right price or may be on these wheels if the Bentleys arent for you?

Bodywork is good but obviously has a few marks due to age etc! Worst bit about it is the bonnet, it came up on the previous owner as he didn't secure it properly. It has left a kink in it but still works fine, I did buy a new bonnet for it but didn't realise at the time that the car has has a face lift conversion so got a preface lift one that's wrong! There's no damage to the windscreen or roof as it was very low speed.

Probably forgot loads so feel free to ask any q's etc, im located down near Bristol/Bath. Am asking 2350 due to the miles/condition.

Have a few pics but will get better ones in the week.

Back to vag with a A6 tdi avant

vw nut

Could do with this gone so 2100ono

vw nut

This may be going back to standard wheels soon 1300 takes it with the winters on