Mileage:185k

Tax: 30/04/14

MOT: 28/10/14

History: Limited

Recaro Interior - Drivers seat worn

Sunroof [no a/c]

FK Coilovers

Engine raised

Bodywork good/average, Rolled arches, scratches/dents.

I bought the car around 18m ago, to get me through the winter. Since then I bought a replacement daily but found it hard to get rid of this as it's a perfect second car for me. Now a couple of other projects are underway it's time for it to change hands.

It's not perfect! The bodywork has scratches over most of it and the front arches were rolled by Stevie Wonder. The drivers seat has worn through on the top bolster and the foam is flat on the bottom one.

There is also some sort of sunroof leak, at times the passenger seat gets damp.. never drivers though. Currently the car is on standard 15" alloys, the tyres are poor on these. The subframe catches at this height, but the sump is protected by the rasied engine.

I am based in Bristol for viewing / test drive and can be contacted on 07879642564.

Cheers

Baz

Last edited by bristolbaron; 13-05-14 at 09:41 PM.