UPDATE: OVER 600 VIEWS AND 15WATCHERS, LOTS OF VIEWING BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE "QUITE ALL THE THE MONEY YET" I NEED THIS SOLD FAST HENCE THE PRICE. IF YOU ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, THE PRIVATE PLATE SHOULD BE OVER BY THE TIME I GET HOME FROM MY HOLIDAY ON THE 16TH SO READY TO BE PURCHASED AND DRIVEN AWAY.

I DONT REALLY WANT TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY CHANGING THE WHEELS TO ANTHRACITES FOR MORE HITS WHEN I CANT KEEP THE PRICE AS IT IS AND YOU CAN SPEND THE MONEY PICKING YOUR OWN COLOUR RATHER THAN ME DOING A MORE NUTRAL COLOUR AND ADDIGN THE COST ONTO THE PRICE.

MOT: 2nd June 2014

TAX: 31st March 2014

Low Mileage for a 2007. just under 50,000 bit car is still in irregular use.

Reason For Sale : Buying a house (money towards my deposit)

I love this car to pieces and almost comes 1st places to the misses ;-) ...Spent almost as much on the car too!

So the Extras that I have added since buying off an old man in March 2012 who bought in error as he wasn't expecting it to be as quick as it was NA. - his mistake, my gain as I got a minter.

Extras:

Painted wheels Blue (wheel came as standard - so Genuine 19" Audi RS wheels) = 500

Audi TT RS front bumper (Genuine) = 1,000

Audi RS Front Bucket Seats = 2,800

Audi TT RS fixed rear spoiler (Genuine) = 750

Full Black leather interior = 600

Pioneer AVH-8400BT Headunit - iPhone/DVD/SD/USB/Handsfree. (Best interior mod) 500

Miltek Cat-Back Exhaust = 1,000

AMD Stage 1 Map (+10bhp) = 300

Uprated Panel (Air) filter

= 7,450 +

Additional Paintwork:

Tinted Tail Lights (Legal - 2 coats of lacquer down body paint - you have to see this perfection in the flesh, beautifully done)

Black Fuel Flap

Blue Audi Badge (Front)

Black Audi Badge (Rear)

Custom Graphite Grey Detail to front bumper spoiler and rear bumper valance

=1,000

Standard/Optional Extra Spec Features:

Mag-Ride (Very RARE & a MUST HAVE)

S-tronic/DSG/Flappy Paddle Gears

Sports Mode

Quattro - 4 Wheel drive

Voice operated Bluetooth

iPod connectivity

Electric Windows

Electric Mirrors

Boot opens off the Key Fob

Heated rear windscreen + Mirrors

Air Con

Black rooflining

Daytime Running Lights

Tranction control

4x Vredestein Ultrac Sessantas tyres (amazing in the dry)

Full Audi Service history:

20.1.2009 - 14,140 miles - Longlife Service Inspection, Pollen Filter

20.1.2010 - 22,473 miles - Longlife Service Inspection, Brake Fluid, Spark Plugs, Pollen Filter

18.6.2012 - 32,512 miles - Oil Change, inspection, Pollen Filter

26.9.2013 - 47,202 miles - Oil Change, Pollen Filter, Brake Fluid, S-Tronic Oil & filter, Haldex oil

16.11.2013 - 49,108 miles - Air Con Regas + Anti Bacterial Clean

Beating the unwanted TyreKicker's section / just being honest

...So If I wasn't selling the car I would look at the following in the next 6 months:

-Probably look at a set of tyres

-Look at next Discs and Pads (I have just been keeping my eye out for a set of R8 brake calipers on the forums to come up and do a full big brake upgrade all in one for about 600)

-Touching up body work due to age and mileage just because I'm a bit OCD.

-Respray the wheels a different colour (one has unfortunately been mildly curbed)

-Look at a Decat - the sound would be even more amazing

Before you ask when you get here:

- The spoiler light is on due to fitting the fixed spoiler (can be switched off via VAGCOM)

- The paint is not perfect, it has done 50k which is still very low mileage specially for year.

( Do not come to view expecting to haggle, just don't want to waist your time or mine. Thank you)

The car has attended a few shows and meets with great attention but not had much time for the car scene since doing the car up due to working long hours.

Shown with my private numberplate which will be removed prior to sale.

Based in Paddock Wood, Kent

Ben Jackson

ABSOLUTELY NO COLD CALLS OR I WILL REPORT. thank you.

The Price is 18,500 with the RS bucket seats or 16,500 with original standard heated black leather seats - when enquiring please let me know which option you are interested in.