Thread: early mk2 golf 1.3 typ 19- ideal first car

Default early mk2 golf 1.3 typ 19- ideal first car

regretfully i have to put my mk2 1.3 up for sale

im looking for 1100 ono

its a 1986 1.3 c - the most basic spec golf ever.

the only reason it is up for sale is that i cannot afford my new insurance premium, having previously been involved in an accident in my other mk2.

its had a top end rebuild as i bought it with a blown headgasket, the engine work was done at sport and classic in aldridge (http://www.sportandclassic.co.uk/)

its an ideal first car/ easy project as it only needs a slight bit of body work done, mainly on the one door. apart from the rust that you can see in the pics, its a very solid car, sills are perfect, the passenger side wing is rusty, but you cant see it as its covered by the plastic trim

the interior is very clean, has the original headlining which is perfect, grey cloth seats and split rear bench which looks nice

apart from that, its the standard c spec interior, no door pods, no centre colsole, no speedo- which all looks quite nice in my opinion

pics are below and in my photobucket thing http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/a...mk2%20project/

picture of the rust when i first got it

the picture of the rust on the door was taken when i first got it, the paints alot better now lol

it doesnt come with the banded steels or the schmidts

no tax, and no mot- but it will have a full mot the first week in february

if you want to know anything else, message me on here, or on 07792599049

cheers

taz

rust on the side

and how the car is sitting now

can come with two spare bumpers, spare dash, spare heater matrix and a few other bits i have lying around

Thegingerone

Has the car been sold?

Sold a couple of years ago unfortunately. Would like it back though