Managed to paint the cage today to protect it from rusting!! And made the switch panel for the dash
The head gasket was gone so had the head off, head skimmed, all new gaskets and a bit of a cleanup. I’m not doing any engine work to start off with as I dont have either the time or money at the moment however by the end of this season there will be a few more things done!
I didn’t get any pics of it all back together but we didn’t finish till about 9 and I just wanted to get home lol. But the heads back on, cam belt all on and ready to go back into the car on the weekend.
I picked the car up on Saturday, after being told the day before that it wouldn’t actually be sprayed (interior or exterior) so I was a little pee’d off but never mind its done and we need to get on with the build! So I’ll just end up painting the cage myself just to protect it.
When we got home we just basically washed the car and tidied a few things up ready for the next day.